- Browse the website and add items to your shopping cart as you browse. Please note if you add items to the cart and leave the website the items will disappear so it is best to logon to your account first. You can also save items in your cart to purchase later.
- When you have finished adding items to your cart, if you wish to see how much the shipping costs are, under the cart you will see a table to estimate shipping costs. Click on checkout. If you are not already logged in you will be prompted to login to your account or create a new one if you are new customer. By having an account this will allow you to track your orders.
- Then you will be prompted to complete the checkout with your payment. If you select credit card, the payments are processed in Australian dollars at the equivalent currency exchange rate of the value of your order. Some Banks may charge a small conversion fee, to avoid this you may wish to pay through Paypal. Please note you do not have to have a Paypal account to pay through Paypal.
Please note if you are a returning customer you must logon with the email address and password you used to create your account, if you have forgotten your password click on the words forgot your password on the logon screen and a new password will be emailed to you. Sometimes these emails are treated as spam and may go to your spam or trash folders. If you do not receive it please let us know and we can manually reset your password for you.
You can log in to your account at anytime and change your email or postal address if required. You must first logon with your old email address you used to set up your account then click on my account at the top and you will see the links to change your account information.
We have three methods of payment.
1. Credit Cards
Credit Card payments processed direct on our website are processed via Square. Square works with most international chip or magstripe cards with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express logo, as well as bank issued eftpos chip cards. We have a secure SSL certificate on our payment screen and your credit card details are encrypted. The payments are processed in Australian dollars at the equivalent currency exchange rate of the value of your order. Some Banks may charge a small conversion fee, to avoid this you may wish to pay through Paypal. Please note you do not have to have a Paypal account to pay through Paypal.
We accept secure payments online through Paypal, who we have been using since 2000 without incident. You do not have to have a Paypal account to pay through them. When you select paypal for payment and confirm your order you will will be prompted to either logon to your paypal account or just pay through paypal to us, just select that you do not have a paypal account. These payments are processed instantly.
3. Cheques/Money Orders
We also accept payment by personal cheques, bank cheques(bank drafts), direct bank transfer and money orders (However these forms of payments are only for Australian customers. Unfortunately we cannot receive cheques or money orders in any currency other than Australian Dollars.)
For Australian customers to pay by mail order
1. First add the products you would like purchase to your shopping cart, once you have all the items you would like to buy, click on checkout.
2. Either login if you already have an account or create an account. Then check your order and select payment method as Check/Money Order.
3. Continue to checkout, review your order and confirm your order.
4. You will not receive any kits until payment is received and cleared. You will receive an email for your order, you can either print this email or go to your account and view your order and print that page to send with your cheque or money order. Please make the cheque or money order payable to Artecy Cross Stitch.
5. If you wish to pay by direct bank transfer please email us and we will provide the bank account details to pay into, your order number will be used as your reference.
6. To pay with Visa or Mastercard please write the following details to send in with your order by mail. Your credit card number, expiry date, name on the card and 3 digit security number on the back of your card above the signature box. The address to post your payment to is Pixelhobby Australia c/- Artecy Cross Stitch Po Box 3474 Tuggerah NSW 2259.
7. Once your payment is received and cleared we will process your order, email a receipt to you and post your items to you.
If you have any queries about ordering please Contact Us
Please note when we became a registered business for GST we have made the decision not to increase our prices for our Australian Customers, therefore the prices for Australian Customers remain the same as prices for Customers outside of Australia. We will be absorbing the costs of GST.
All prices on our website are to be considered GST inclusive for Australian Customers. If you are a business that is registered for GST and you require a GST tax invoice for your payment please advise us and an invoice will be issued to your email address for you.